Executive Vice President People Potential
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0013)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
The EVP of People Potential will contribute to lululemon athletica’s success by driving the global people strategy for 275+ stores and 9,000+ employees. This individual will manage the key strategic people potential programs to ensure top talent is available and motivated to achieve business goals in this dynamic growth environment. This executive will be responsible for short and long-range organization and people potential planning, management and development, staffing, employee relations, performance management, total pay, mobility and organizational change.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will oversee the Global People Potential team.
• Leadership (setting goals for the work group, developing organization capability and modeling how we work together)
o Drive the global implementation of company programs, procedures, methods and practices to promote lululemon athletica’s key messages and achieve a competitive advantage.
- Planning and execution (developing strategic and operations plans for the work group, managing execution and measuring results)
- Business Requirements (providing functional expertise and leading execution of functional responsibilities)
- Compensation and Benefits, Talent, Training and Leadership Development
o Retain high performing and high potential talent through effective training and learning development opportunities.
o Act as a key resource in working with the board and/or CEO on CEO and senior management succession.
• Team Building and Development (providing team members with coaching, feedback, and development opportunities)
- An undergraduate degree in business or human resources or related field is required and or masters degree is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years senior-level human resources experience with a global retail apparel organization including 5 years at top level HR executive level with management of at least 500 employees.
- Broad-based operations executive with human resource experience for a publicly traded company.
- Strategic insight and demonstrated experience leading a team with a large, growing global company known for a strong company culture.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental & disability and performance based bonus available. We support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based bonuses and salary increases.