Executive Vice President of Digital
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0013)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
EVP of Digital
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
EVP of Digital
The EVP Digital is a member of the senior executive team reporting to the CEO, and is accountable for the for the global vision, strategy and execution of lululemon’s digital commerce activies. This role is responsible for our ecommerce business, one guest (omni-channel) strategy, mobile strategy, use of apps and social networks, and other emerging technologies.
- Full P&L responsibility for lululemon’s global digital commerce business.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve aggressive growth expectations in both the short and long term.
- Oversee the ecommerce business operations and all aspects of the website; work with the CIO on the development of site functionality and content.
- Assess the current acquisition, conversion and retention plans, as well as analyze sales targets/forecasts, making adjustments as necessary to optimize the results.
- Research and implement emerging, innovative and cutting edge digital commerce activities.
- Continue to drive an omicchannel focus, presenting a unified, guest-centric view of our brand, consistent across the in-store and digital spaces.
- Expand and optimize lululemon’s mobile expertise.
- Create innovative programs with leading social networks to increase awareness and drive revenue.
- Develop and manage budgets, plans and resources; prioritize projects based on expected profitability and their impact on the overall lululemon business.
- Oversee www.ivivva.com, the lululemon brand that serves younger, active girls.
- Lead and motivate a talented team of digital commerce professionals providing vision, direction and guidance.
- Work with key partners throughout the organization on merchandise strategy and operational execution.
The finer print:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an ecommerce business for a global retailer.
- Experience with international ecommerce operations, digital marketing, and mobile solutions.
- Executive leadership role for at least 3 years in a retail company where omnichannel eCommerce is a key component of its growth strategy.
- Broad-based experience in multiple facets of an online business, including strategy, operations, merchandise, and marketing.
- A passion/obsession for “what’s next” in eCommerce, social shopping, etc. with the ability to integrate current trends into the business quickly.
- Strong mobile experience and ability to use analytics to drive business growth.
- Excellent leadership skills; the ability to recruit, train and mentor an outstanding, committed, passionate staff.
- Strong bias for action/results orientation
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental & disability and performance based bonus available. We support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver.