Enterprise Transformation Analyst, Operations Excellence
Salary: $110,000.00 - $160,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0114
NOC Job Title: Operations Manager - Administrative Services
Job Location: 1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver BC, V6J 1C7, Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives.
A day in the life of the Enterprise Transformation Analyst
The Operations Excellence Enterprise Transformation Analyst ensures alignment between lululemon 5 year strategic priorities and the prioritization of specific projects/initiatives that support achieving them. Reporting to the Director of Operations Excellence and partnering with colleagues in Strategy, Merchandising, Supply Chain, FP&A, and Technology, the Enterprise Transformation Analyst is a cross-functional project manager that is deployed on key projects and initiatives to ensure they are wildly successful. They are the experts in collaborative and sustainable implementation for both lululemon and ivivva globally.
- Project manage key initiatives within the Operations Excellence portfolio – including, but not limited to, the documentation, communication, and delivery timelines
- Ensure integration and alignment of projects with appropriate cross-functional partners in Brand, IT, Supply Chain, Retail Ops, People Potential, etc.
- Manage complex work activities across large, cross-functional teams - ensure program management of key initiatives and coordinate activities across the organization to ensure strategic initiatives are completed as per timelines and stated objectives
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization to provide clarity and visibility into the ongoing initiatives
- Arrange appropriate support systems to ensure the long-term success of key projects after initial implementation
- Drive quality though aggressive management of risk and issues; and mitigation efforts as appropriate.
- Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems
- Provide status reports, presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management and project partners
- Assist in other special projects as assigned
The Finer Print
· Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP preferred
- Experience in vertically integrated global apparel, retail planning & allocation environment with broad understanding of merchandising and inventory processes.
- Proven track record of implementing successful projects and related best practices
- Self-motivated, passionate, detail oriented, multi-tasker extraordinaire, that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation
- Excellent listening and facilitation skills; the ability to sense organizational vibrations
- Coaching and mentoring skills, especially influencing others to move toward a common goal or vision
- Able to work cross-functionally with different departments and at different levels within an organization
- Able to maintain confidentiality and communicate concisely and clearly
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.