Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) in Toronto, Ontario is excited to announce an opening for an Account Executive! The Enterprise Fleet Management Account Executive (AE) position is an outside sales position that is responsible for expanding the Enterprise Fleet Management business within an assigned territory. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business solution for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Enterprise Fleet Management grew significantly last year and is off to a great start this year with even more growth forecasted. We have a world-class training program which includes an emphasis on products, finance and sales.
The Account Executive will focus on companies with a fleet of vehicles of 20 or more and have a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AE will achieve sales goals through various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key C-level decision makers. The AE is responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The AE will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance, licensing and cycling of fleet vehicles and disposal of the client's vehicles.
The opportunity for growth in this position is quite significant with a career path leading to management or into a senior sales role as well as tremendous income potential!
Other perks include:
Company Car and Gas Card
Cell Phone Allowance
Use of a Surface Pro
Deferred Profit Sharing, Contributions to a Retirement Savings Plan and Full Benefits
*Starting pay from $75,000-$100,000 based on prior sales experience (includes base and bonuses)
This position is located at: 77 Belfield Road, Suite 100, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1G6
- Responsible for all aspects of closing new business
- Identifying the leads of target market through referrals and national association relationships
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom fleet management solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Completed University degree or Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have a minimum of two years of prior successful business to business outside sales experience (Examples include: lead generation, cold-calling, a consultative sales approach, commissioned sales, Executive C-Level sales (NOT retail or B2C)
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live within a one hour commute of the office located at 77 Belfield Road in Toronto