Responsible for coordination, planning, execution, and analyzing of all communication, processes and interaction between the university and prospective students, applicants and their families and influencers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create e-communication content, Hubspot recruitment campaigns, events, direct mail in order to communicate effectively
- Create enrolment media presentations as required
- Write content and plan communications timing recognizing different audiences (prospective students, applicants, families, pastors, high school educators) and appropriate timing
Project Coordination & Analysis
- Implement a recruitment communications plan that increases inquiries and drives applications resulting in new student enrolment
- Track the effectiveness of the Enrolment departments’ recruitment and communication activities, and make recommendations and adjustments on future activities
- Manage the Enrolment department’s web presence (including forms, content, blogs, landing pages, CTA’s) in collaboration with the marketing and communications department
- Using analysis and collaboration with marketing and communications department, make adjustments to implementation of recruitment communications for higher engagement and response
Recruitment Logistics Support
- Assist Enrolment department with recruitment, admissions and financial aid activities and events as required (e.g. Open House)
- Liaise with Communications & Marketing department with ongoing recruitment needs and activities
- Responsible for coordinating and executing virtual and live stream events and activities
Education and Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree (e.g. communications, business, marketing)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in digital communications
- Highly self-motivated, organized and demonstrate responsibility in your work
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understanding of current communications and media including social media, CRM software, web content managements systems, Adobe Creative Suite, inbound marketing and sales systems, and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience and understanding of broadcasting, livestream, and video technology
- Extensive knowledge of communication and marketing strategies and particularly which strategies and media are effective for different audiences
- Familiar with Alberta post-secondary education environment
- Ability to manage miscellaneous projects with multiple deadlines
- Understand and able to effectively articulate the mission of Ambrose
- Outgoing, flexible, energetic, optimistic manner
- High energy level that is reflected in good work habits and sound work ethic
- Creative in bringing new ideas to the team
- Sensitivity and ability to work with a diversity of people and cultural groups
- Ambrose Employees agree to uphold and sign the University’s Statement of Faith upon initial appointment and govern the conduct of his or her work, in accordance therewith.
- Employment is contingent upon satisfactory background criminal check and academic transcripts.
- Effective January 1, 2022, to be permitted on campus, all Faculty, Staff and Students will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID 19, or provide proof of a negative rapid test result every 72 hours and the applicant must agree, as a condition of their employment, to comply with such requirement.
- In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Ambrose University is committed to employment diversity and encourages applications from all qualified men and women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
Ambrose University is a private, accredited Christian post-secondary institute located in South West Calgary. Our Faculty of Arts and Science offers provincially accredited Bachelor of Arts degree programs majoring in Behavioural Science, Christian Studies, English Literature, General Studies, History, and Psychology as well as Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Music, and a Bachelor of Science majoring in Biology. We also offer a Bachelor of Education (After Degree). Our Faculty of Theology offers undergraduate degree programs in Children’s Ministries, Church Ministries, Intercultural Studies, Worship Arts and Youth Ministries. At the Seminary level there are a variety of graduate options including Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, Master of Christian Studies as well as Diploma and Certificate programs. Ambrose is committed to the integration of Christian faith with academic discipline, with a vision for academic excellence in the service of the church and the world. For more information visit us online at www.ambrose.edu.