Redhead Equipment has an exciting opportunity for an eMarketing Coordinator based out of our Regina Head Office.
Working within the Marketing Department, this position will be responsible for enhancing Redhead Equipment's online presence for all seven branches across Saskatchewan.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Handling the ongoing maintenance and updates for our website, including content, imagery and design
- Managing the relationship with our webhost and tracking analytics for the website's performance
- Implementation and tracking of email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the maintenance of our online inventory listings
- Creating processes to ensure we're abiding by digital communication standards, such as CASL
- Assisting in the development of our social media presence
- Ongoing support of the Marketing Department as needed
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of two years' related post-secondary education and/or experience in a similar role, preferably with web writing experience. A positive and team-oriented attitude is a must.
Redhead Equipment offers an industry leading compensation package, RRSP plan, advancement opportunities, on-going training and a positive work environment.