The ECommerce & Insurance Sales Representative role will assist customers via our local and global sales team or via direct customer engagement selling our ECommerce airfreight product and insurance product. This position will be based in our Mississauga office.
You are a curious individual with strong analytical skills. You have a passion about winning and grow business by translating data into actionable order to drive our eCommerce for airfreight products and our insurance development.
- Develop a strong relationship with customers during the transition period from traditional bookings to online – directly and via out sales team;
- Build key relationships and collaborate successfully with key business partners in eCommerce and Sales Team;
- Provide on-going support and guidance to both the sales team and active customers;
- Become the KN FreightNet brand ambassador for both internal and external parties;
- Review clients’ booking trends by cross-referencing internal reports and internal data to identify potential new users;
- Monitor and track booking trends and make recommendations on changes based on findings;
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, build a compelling story around the results to support decision making;
- Conduct client presentations either in person or online;
- Increase the growth and usage of the e-Commerce tool;
- Generate ad-hoc reporting to both internal Stakeholders and Operations.
- Diploma/Degree in International Business or e-Commerce is preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Ecommerce or related industry;
- Fluent in English - verbal and written;
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills;
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional departments;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain focus work on multiple projects and deadlines;
- Strong numeracy skills and negotiation skills;
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic and global work environment.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.