Location(s): Montreal, Quebec
At Insight, I am the solution!
Insight is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as an E-Marketing Communications Specialist (B2B Social Media).
This person will be responsible for the creation of Insight's social media strategy, implementation and maintenance which will include the creation or enhancement of Twitter, Spiceworks, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and other pages/profiles.
- Creation of social media strategy, implementation and maintenance in congruence with Insight US
- Creation or enhancement of Twitter, Spiceworks, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and other pages/profiles. Includes analysis on who best to follow / friend and management of lists.
- Writes and/or compiles blog posts, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Increases audience size and activity / responses on social networks.
- Utilizes tools to track, monitor and act on brand mentions and customer comments.
- Uses various measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Translates needs from Marketing and Product Management into fully developed campaign plans
- Designs and develops marketing automation solutions to fulfill campaign requirements
- Tracks and analyzes campaign results with a focus on improving key metrics
- Creation of e-marketing campaigns and marketing demand generation such as banner advertisements on third party websites, Google Adwords, etc.
- Works closely with our partners, ensuring we have full exposure on their websites;
- Works closely with the Ecommerce Specialist
- Creation of external landing pages and microsites based on partner and campaign requirements, ensuring alignment with business and brand strategy and corporate objectives
- Designs, develops and implements all content on the website (i.e. marketing pages, brand pages, About Insight pages) with an emphasis on search engine optimization.
- Communicates requested changes to product pages with Product Master group and follows up on execution (product photos, specifications, etc)
- Forwards and tracks client leads from website and implements strategies to increase said leads
- Maintains a quarterly schedule of web advertisements running on Insight website to ensure fulfillment of partner contracts
- Encourages Product Management to effectively sell web advertisements to partners and produces collateral to help the sale
- Writes copy for web advertisements and works with graphic designer to create final versions
- Develop monthly forecasts and campaign analysis for online advertising, social media efforts, and evaluate impact upon web site & email programs;
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Provide monthly web analytics with a focus on marketing effectiveness, key performance indicators and continuous improvement;
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in marketing, public relations or communications; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 2-4 years experience of marketing and online marketing experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English and in French;
- Web saavy with an excellent understanding of social media;
- Must possess analytic capability related to performance and metrics pertaining to web initiatives;
- Experience executing and measuring digital and social media campaigns;
- Web analytics capabilities; improving the experience for our community;
- Experience in online advertising and/or digital merchandising
- Experience managing multiple tasks of varying difficulty and complexity
- Content management systems (Adobe CQ5)
- Marketing automation systems (Eloquoa)
- Web analytics solutions (Coremetrics)
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Attention to detail is required
- Benefits enjoyed by Insight's teammates:
- Competitive base salary;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight's learning center;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Indoor garage;
- And much more!
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Visit our career opportunities at: ca.insight.com and apply today!
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)