Serves as analyst for the University Strategic Promotions Team in UComm to build and increase university awareness in strategic marketplaces in support of enrolment goals. As part of Strategic Promotions Team, manages analytics requirements, tracks responses and awareness of the University through various channels and develops reports, and works on assigned promotions projects. Collaboratively develops strategies to leverage innovative communications in response to assigned University awareness initiatives. Helps cultivate a creative culture of continuous service improvement in support of the University’s strategic directions, essence, and ends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analytics: manages analytics requirements for University Communications extracting and transforming data into strategic information for by analyzing internal business intelligence, web analytics platforms, (i.e. Hubspot, Google Analytics, Klout, Meltwater) and external data to develop reports for decision making pertaining to marketing and public awareness of the University. Recommends and implements strategies for SEO, keyword, A/B testing, Calls to Action (CTA) and segmentation to support University priorities. Supports analytics needs of the Ucomm web team and the Enrollment Management marketing team. Responsible for archiving and tracking media hits, and reports monthly on media plan goals and achievements.
- Executes projects for the Strategic Promotions Team to support desired marketing-communications outcomes including campaigns, community events, online promotion and/or social media. Manages assigned communications projects to meet goals of quality, time, efficiency and budget. Develops effective and solution-oriented tools for scheduling projects, tracking work flow and reporting on output. Works collaboratively interacting with internal and external stakeholders, designers, photographers, printers, and vendors. Proficient in writing compelling copy, editing and proofing content. Takes on some graphic design responsibilities as assigned.
- Participates as an active team member of the University Communications department, giving suggestions and feedback, being effective and diligent in the role, contributing to a positive work environment. Serves on the Magazine pre-production team for story generation support.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with campus clients, building support for innovative ways of achieving goals of increasing awareness of TWU brand.
- Conducts responsibilities with an active public relations focus in all campus relationships and models Christian virtues and lifestyle. Displays servant leadership in the performance of responsibilities and maintains a positive, pleasant, and harmonious working relationship with all on- and off-campus contacts.
- Life-long learning. Ensures by reading, attendance at courses and workshops and by consultation with his/her professional and academic colleagues that he/she keeps current with relevant web media design and technology developments.
- Servant-leader way of life. Responsible for acting in a manner that exemplifies Jesus Christ in all on and off campus contacts thereby living out the servant leadership mission of the university and contributing effectively toward achieving the institutional and Kingdom goals of the organization.