Cabelas.ca is Canada’s leading e-retailer for Canadian outdoor enthusiasts and one of the dynamic business units within Cabela’s Canada. Cabela’s is seeking and E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator who will develop and deliver content designed to increase online visibility and attract visitors to our great website, Cabelas.ca. The Marketing Coordinator will liaise with Canadian and US Customer Service, Marketing and Merchandising teams to build relevant and engaging content designed to promote the Cabela’s outdoor lifestyle. This is an opportunity to become a key contributor within a dynamic growth area and to participate in the rapid expansion of Cabela’s across Canada.
- Drive acquisition of new customers and site traffic via direct and social mechanisms including Facebook, Twitter, email, product reviews and more
- Develop content offerings that support Cabela’s branding messages and provide informative, engaging and effective messaging for new and existing Cabela’s customers
- Develop and manage an Affiliate program for Brand awareness and Ecommerce sales
- Develop and manage a Paid Search program that will attract new visitors and an increased conversion rate
- Grow Cabela’s customer database; utilize segmentation and analytics to deliver relevant content to customers
- Manage timelines to achieve project and departmental goals and provide results-reporting on all activities
- 3+ years of experience in a related marketing position. A preference will be given to candidates with previous Ecommerce experience, ideally in a retail environment.
- Formal education in business or marketing.
- Proven track record in customer acquisition, engagement and reactivation
- Demonstrated ability in the development and execution of strategic and tactical planning, data analysis and metrics reporting
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, continuous improvement environment.
- Strong skills in promotional program development
- Passionate about marketing and a detailed understanding of the marketing process
- Strong project management and interdepartmental team skills
- Detailed knowledge of activities such as hunting, fishing and/or camping an asset
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation; proofreading and copyediting skills
- Microsoft Office skills; Adobe Photoshop skills an asset