e-Commerce Account Manager full-time
We are looking for an experienced Performance & eCommerce Account Manager in Toronto with 3- 5 years of experience in years digital sales, account management experience or business development.
eCommerce & Performance Account Manager is responsible for supporting the performance sales strategy, managing strategic partners/clients (internal & external), and maintaining program operations and business objectives for Ad Pulsion and new Promo Network offering owned by TC Media.
The eCommerce Account Manager works closely with TC Media Sales Team, Ad Operations Team, Product Managers and eCommerce department to support and develop the performance & eCommerce business. Candidate must have superior communication skills, ability to proactively support leads, work under pressure and be able to effectively maintain/expand business relationships, through email, phone contact and physical presentation.
This role will be specifically focused on the online performance marketing space, driving & maintaining relationship with all Vertical & Horizontal Solutions Group.
- Responsible for supporting sales team to sell and present TC Media performance products through different business model.
- Performs sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Responsible to build & share marketing tools for performance products as presentation, media kits, rate card, and all other marketing tools to support sales and product managers.
- Contacts and visits prospective customers to determine needs & market trends.
- Creates and performs sales presentations to match company's products/services with identified needs.
- Remains knowledgeable of company's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Arranges volume sales and bulk discount agreements.
- Maintains regular contact with sales reps & partners to ensure satisfaction.
- Educates partners and inside sale team to new or improved products/services.
- Job typically requires minimal travel.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3 - 5 years digital sales or account management experience or business development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or sales management.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide an exceptional support.
- Advanced knowledge in performance online marketing and all facets of sales process.
- Passion & Advanced Knowledge of performance industry.
- Advanced Knowledge of managed online media buy.
- Excellent selling skills for multi-channel and complex solutions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
Transcontinental Media produces innovative and integrated client specific media programs through the implementation of our multi-platform approach to effectively reach your target audience within specific communities of interest.
Transcontinental Media GP, a wholly owned subsidiary of Transcontinental Inc.(TSX, TCLA, TCLB), has developed a unique business model based on a thorough knowledge of people and the ability to anticipate and fulfill their needs across multiple platforms that provide enriched content, directed specifically at them.