DANONE INC,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Director Strategy & Innovation - DanoneWave Canada in Mississauga or Boucherville.
You are looking for fulfillment? We are looking for you!
DanoneWave Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from its headquarters in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. DanoneWave Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages, create economic and social value and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands include Activia, DanActive, Danone, Earthbound Farm, Horizon Organic premium dairy products, International Delight coffee creamers and iced coffee, Oikos Greek yogurt, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free, Vega and Wallaby Organic.
Director Strategy & Innovation
You are looking for fulfillment? We are looking for you! We are seeking a Director Strategy & Innovation to join DanoneWave and Leads as a critical enabler in supporting the Senior Vice-President Marketing, Strategy & Insights leader in advancing the DanoneWave mission agenda to “bring health through food to as many people as possible”.
The Director Strategy & Innovation will report directly to the Senior Vice-President Marketing, Strategy & Insights for Canada and will be base in our Mississauga office, or in the Boucherville office.
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
- Leads overall Canadian portfolio category investment strategy for DanoneWave Canada.
- Develops a robust innovation pipeline of growth opportunities leveraging full potential of local, regional and global portfolio in anticipating the needs of emerging consumer and retailer landscape
- Builds critical cross category capabilities that work to elevate our understanding of the business performance, drivers while advancing key strategic initiatives that enhance our consumer engagement strategy
- Leads emerging new business growth initiatives and enterprise wide value creation opportunities aligned to growth agenda
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
The ideal candidate will have over 15 years of experience in fast moving consumer goods, having led multi-category business and marketing teams with a strong financial acumen and customer understanding and record of business impact. He will have a demonstrated breadth of experience leading change, transforming portfolios and driving the innovation agenda across a multi category portfolio. The candidate will have a proven record as savvy marketer, with strong innovation and portfolio management skills. The candidate will have a proven record of building capabilities, teams and business strategy across different categories and business environments along with having led major enterprise initiatives.
- Multi-Category Leadership: Experienced in effectively leading multi-category / brand business teams with strong marketing foundation, solid financial and analytical understanding and broader functional perspectives
- Innovation Management: Success in leading growth agendas while building critical capabilities that unlock full potential of innovation pipelines and uncover new growth opportunities with emerging consumers and customers
- Strategy Agility & Portfolio Management: Proven experience in leading business strategy through various category environments and making tough investment tradeoffs in driving business performance to next level.
- Influence & Enterprise Leadership: Successful experience in having led major enterprise initiatives requiring strong cross functional alignment while operating within a matrix environment.
- People Leadership: Proven track record of developing strong talent and teams with ability to strengthen engagement and culture in changing environment.
- Marketing Savvy: Strong experience and success rate in building key marketing capabilities and brand growth strategies that drive business impact and disrupt conventional methods of engaging consumers.
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.