Radialpoint helps large consumer technology brands (PC OEMs. MSOs/Telco’s and Retailers) provide Premium Technology Support services to their consumers that drive deeper customer relationships and new, profitable revenue streams. Radialpoint’s applications and services help consumers embrace new technologies across multiple devices and platforms, without all the common end-user frustrations. Some of the world’s most successful consumer technology brands are powered by Radialpoint. Radialpoint is headquartered in Montreal, Canada with offices in the United States and Europe. For more information on Radialpoint’s product offerings, visit http://www.radialpoi..ering.html
Position Overview & Main Responsibilities
The Product and Marketing team, which the successful applicant would be joining, builds best-in-class technical support service delivery technology, enabling Radialpoint customers to provide support for all types of unstructured consumer technology problems at the lowest possible cost, and with the highest level of end-user experience.
Radialpoint is seeking an experienced, senior-level Product Marketing leader for its Premium Technical Support product team. As part of this team, the Director of Product Marketing will work on defining the core market problems the company will invest in for one or more specific market segments, and works with Product Management to turn those investments into profitable products.
Product Marketing drives demand and financial results for their products through market problem definition, buyer segmentation, competitive positioning, and market messaging and sales readiness activities. Success in this role will be based on your knowledge of your market and customers, your ability to produce unique insights that present feasible business opportunities, and your ability to launch products to market that drive significant revenue growth for Radialpoint.
Responsible for the Product Marketing team management and deliverables which include:
- Product vision and Market Problems we will solve (including user and buyer personas) - that drives product investments
- Working with your team to define the Product value prop and positioning, and partner with Marketing and Sales ensuring all market messaging and sales execution is consistent
- Developing standard product offering description for customers and internal teams (Marketing uses this to communicate, Sales uses it to Sell)
- Playing a leadership role in roadmap planning process and meetings with various internal stakeholders (and external partners/customers) to validate priorities
- Pricing and business model definition (pricing, cost modeling, general business case development for market opportunities)
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans, and work with Marketing on creating standard product sales collateral consistent with core product message
- Responsible for sales training sessions providing the sales team with insight on our current products, their benefits, key selling points and competitive positioning, what's coming next, what we don’t sell etc
- Competitor analysis and related deliverables
- Defining and monitoring product KPIs
- Providing ongoing input to product management to ensure business needs are being met
- 10+ years experience in Technology Product Marketing or Product Management, with at least 3+ years experience in defining/quantifying market problems that drive the product roadmap
- University degree in business or technology
- Proven ability to build and lead a Product Marketing team, and to provide product leadership across other teams in the organization
- Experience with one or more of the following product areas: mobile devices/applications, analytics, enterprise SaaS offerings, platform technology products
- Demonstrated ability to lead, and execute, the full product launch process for technology products partnering closely with Marketing and Sales
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Strong understanding of the product management and product development process
- Strong technical aptitude with a passion for technology and the ability to deeply understand technical market problems and the technical solutions to those problems
- Track record of doing what it takes to execute a variety of complex projects and launching products at the same time. No task should be too small or too big.
- Ability to forecast market opportunity, revenue, costs, and key business drivers.
- Strong data-driven problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Radialpoint is prepared to create an industry-leading package for the best candidate. We offer a dynamic and flexible work environment, in the heart of downtown, combined with competitive salaries, performance bonuses and development opportunities. We also make sure our people are well equipped to be productive; latest technology PCs, 24” flat screens, fresh fruit, restaurant class espresso machine, juice, treats, cereal, yogurt, free onsite massages and tons more are provided for everyday. We even have bagel Fridays!