Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC: Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management (1122)
Job Location(s)1818 Cornwall AveVancouver, British Columbia, V6J 1C7 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives.
A day in the life of the Director, Operations Excellence leader
Reporting to the SVP of Operations Excellence and partnering with colleagues in Strategy, Supply Chain, FP&A, and Technology to manage enterprise-wide projects which incorporate innovative solutions to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals. The Director of Operations Excellence is a key player in our effort to enhance our Supply Chain and Operations from Design through Exit. The Operations PMO function ensures alignment between lululemon 5 year strategic priorities and the prioritization of specific projects/initiatives that support achieving it.
- Close collaboration with the SVP of Ops Excellence to operationalize corporate and commercial strategy by translating growth and margin objectives into operations strategies and execution plans
- Support the SVP of Ops Excellence in evaluating both strategic and crisis opportunities for improving the core business and work closely with FP&A and strategy to develop and track business case opportunities
- Enable the Operations Excellence program portfolio - specifically through leadership, PMO, and analytics around Supply Chain programs
- Manage complex work activities across large, cross-functional teams - ensure program management of key supply chain initiatives and coordinate activities across the organization to ensure strategic initiatives are completed as per timelines and stated objectives
- Design Operations Excellence dashboards and lead risk management and escalation for the Supply Chain portfolio
- Interface with Supply Chain functional leaders to serve as the connection into corporate strategic planning
- Create forecasting models to predict future process/system performance based on changes implemented
- Establish effective knowledge transfer capabilities to enable the long term sustainability & embedding of analytics and re-engineering as a way of doing business
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA desired
- 4-6+ years of strategic program management, operations consulting, and vertical retail experience specializing in supply chain consulting is required.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to support opportunity identification and the ability to build a compelling business case for change
- High level of discretion and judgment in the application of operational change principles in an organization
- Comfortable working with diverse, large scale teams and driving objective-focused facilitation
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; ability to build relationships and collaborate
- Demonstrated consulting, influencing, and negotiating skills. Strong project management skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.