Larche Communications Inc. (LCI) is an award-winning independent broadcast company with 4 radio stations and a digital marketing agency based in Barrie, Ontario called Larche Digital Media.
Larche Digital Media is expanding. We’re looking to build on our team of true digital marketing and development professionals, including Director of Digital to guide and oversee the growth and success of the company.
At LCI, we are customer obsessed and work in a progressive, fun environment that fosters a great team environment and individual growth. We work hard, and play hard.
- Lead digital media thought leadership with all radio station staff and agency clients.
- Serve as a digital and media resource on account team demonstrating solid thinking and judgment based on sound understanding of target audiences’ multi-channel media consumption habits and receptivity.
- Actively participate in activation brainstorms providing thought leadership in digital and multi-channel media strategy.
- Partner with Creative teams to provide trends, develop ideas and maximize the use of technology to bring the ideas to life.
- Partner with the Media Specialist to ensure programs are executed as planned.
- Prepare & deliver client communications & presentations
- Research & deliver monthly digital sales training
- Understand and communicate the “consumer path to purchase” theory and how specific digital products relate
- Recommend specific digital services to support the different areas in the “sales funnel”
- Continuously evaluate LCI’s digital product offering against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
- Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products
- Provide a consultation to advertisers and radio stations on social media best practices and participate in social media engagement
- Set up research studies for clients including view through studies
- Plan and initiate online advertising/SEM campaigns
- Develop Wordpress based responsive websites with Developer
- Storyboard and lead video content production
- Work with client’s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness
- Serve as project manager between sales, accounting, and digital design/development teams.
- Point person for AE’s, sales managers, clients, and various radio station departments including On-air, News, Sales and Promotions to provide a full suite of digital initiatives.
- Work with third-party suppliers, the Programming Department and Digital web team on web, APP, streaming and other future digital initiatives.
- Successfully complete other related tasks and/or projects as needed