Who/What is EventMobi?
EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees around the world experience conferences and trade shows using their smartphones and tablets. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, Intel and Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
EventMobi has a multi-faceted approach to marketing with strong focus on inbound and referral lead gen. From exhibiting at tradeshows and running our own roadshows to meeting clients face-to-face, to SEO, PPC and smart drip marketing campaigns; our overall marketing approach is focused on educating clients rather than just brand advertising.
As EventMobi’s Director of Demand Generation, you will report directly to the CEO and manage a talented and passionate team of SEO/SEM, CRM, Data Research, and Marketing Automation experts as they collaborate, develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for EventMobi that fits our overall product release roadmap. You will also mentor and grow our demand gen specialist in Berlin and Toronto targeting global markets. The ultimate goal is to both engage our existing client base and leverage measurable and effective marketing campaigns to generate new leads from all online, offline and social channels.
What impact will you have?
- Manage, hire, mentor and grow our digital marketing team across the board
- Work closely with sales management (CRO) to identify growth opportunity for your lead gen strategy
- Build out a comprehensive Account Based Marketing strategy, and support our advanced Social Selling strategy to help sales focus on the right contacts and accounts at the right time
- Manage a sophisticated nurture strategy from dynamic website content to social ads, retargeting and segmented email nurture campaigns
- Continuously challenge the status quo, think outside the box, and provide stimulus for creative and innovative solutions
- Facilitate quarterly marketing planning with key business units, measure results and share actionable insight with management team and CEO
- Take ultimate accountability for new business pipeline, CAC, total lead gen, website, PPC and email marketing performance
- Understand and identify all possible online and offline lead source opportunities for the marketing and event industry and be able to prioritize campaigns to target each separately
- Manage wide-array of contractors and technology tools including negotiating rates and project scope plus deliverables
What will you bring to the team?
- Minimum of 7 years marketing experience in the technology industry with at least 2 of those years managing a marketing team
- Experience in a SaaS company and/or agency setting is highly desired
- You are an expert in marketing technology and know what is needed to create a best-in-class marketing stack to bring automation and intelligence to life for ultimate demand gen.
- Experience planning, developing, implementing and measuring multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- You have managed all sorts of paid media channel from youtube to AdWords and LinkedIn
- You've got sharp eyes on detecting amazing content and action inducing visuals
- You are recognized as a leader by peers and have a passion for mentoring and managing marketers
- You thrive in - and create - a positive team environment
What will you get from EventMobi?
We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- A great office at Bloor and Church with beautiful views of downtown and steps away from Yorkville;
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage;
- Team building events and trips;
- A wellness account providing reimbursement on transit passes, fitness equipment, house cleaning and dry cleaning;
- Full kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks to keep you nourished;
- A subsidized lunch program with great food from local vendors;
- Quarterly team events;
- EventMobi sports teams - right now dodgeball, soccer and softball are our thing;
- Foosball, ping pong, massage chair for your down time;
- Discounted Goodlife membership;
- A great culture with much more along the way!
If this sounds like just the role you've been hoping for, upload your resume and tell us more about yourself!
EventMobi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.