Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Public Affairs and Communications, the Director, Internal Communications, is responsible for creating, developing and implementing all internal communications strategies for employees across Canada and in the various markets where Ivanhoé Cambridge operates.
- Oversee the creation, development and implementation of all internal communications strategies and campaigns on a global basis.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of internal communications tools and methods within the organization.
- Supervise the preparation and execution of all special employee events.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with key internal clients (Human Resources, Operations and IT teams).
- Develop an internal visibility program for members of senior management.
- Ensure the Company’s brand image is maintained and protected in all internal communications activities and tools.
- In collaboration with the IT Department, see to the regular update and ongoing improvement of the employee portal and develop social media strategies aimed at an internal audience.
- Oversee projects carried out by external suppliers (graphic artists, event managers, production of various materials, etc.).
- Serve as a coach and mentor for the internal communications team.
- Assist the Senior Director, Public Affairs and Communications.
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, writing or another relevant field.
- Master’s degree (e.g., MBA) an asset
- Twelve to fifteen years of related experience in strategic communications management, with at least five years of experience in the strategic management of internal communications.
- Proven track record in bringing complex internal communications and change management projects to fruition.
- Impeccable command of written and spoken French and English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Keen interest in human resources.
- Solid strategic mindset.
- Proven ability to perform in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- High tolerance for stress.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.