The Director, Inbound Delivery Logistics is a key position in the Lululemon supply chain. The position will have multiple areas of responsibility; Optimization of origin operations, intransit inventory, destination delivery, reporting, visibility, etc.
The position will be responsible to ensure the continuity of product flow by reviewing current inbound logistics processes and enacting change to optimize cycle-time and costs. This individual will also work to build our long term strategy based on executing improvements that allows Lululemon to maximize our financial results.
This individual will lead internal and external resources in all areas related to Inbound Logistics. Additionally he/she will monitor market conditions and assess and communicate risk, and develop/execute mitigation plans. This person will be highly networked in the industry with respect to industry councils and consortiums, key company contacts to uncover future improvements, and LSP Sr. Level management The individual will be the subject matter expert on all areas related to logistics and partner closely with key departments in the organization such as Trade, Distribution, Sourcing, Finance, Internal Audit and Legal.
- Provide leadership role in Delivery Logistics and the entire supply chain in defining business needs, business benefits, costs and service. Drive innovative improvements to all inbound delivery functions and systems that allows us to meet company business requirements and financial targets.
- Develop as-is and to-be product flow programs from origin to destination in order to improve cycle-times and costs. Implement industry leading shipment planning and execution.
- Network and build strong working relationships with people at all levels at Lululemon to ensure we achieve our desired results through education and leadership in inbound logistics execution
- Manage the logistics analyst teams and all product flow related activities. Act as coach and mentor to improve logistics and supply chain understanding and execution
- Establish and monitor product and process flow logistics performance metrics to ensure business requirements are monitored and communicated to allow continual updates.
Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
Minimum 10 years in global logsitics with expertise in apparel
Knowledge of applicable international logistics programs, processes, policies, laws, etc
Background in performance apparel
Proven innovative experience in inbound delivery logistics
Strong communication and presentation skills
The ability to create and execute long term strategies
Proven leadership success and ability to manage through change.
Excellent PC Skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Advanced knowledge of Supply Chain processes and procedures.
Team player who can successfully collaborate up and down the Lululemon organization
Results oriented with a focus on execution to meet business requirements
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.