Head Office, Montreal
College diploma or University degree in Graphic design, Web technologies or equivalent
Starting Date: Immediate.
Do you like working in small high-performance teams and have a high level of responsibility? STOKES is looking for a talented Web Coordinator / Graphic Designer to complement its team!
You are on the lookout for new challenges in design and technology and you have a strong interest in Web, retail and e-commerce? You have a desire to innovate and create high quality designs with a team on the move. So if you are creative and you have enthusiasm, this position is for you!
In collaboration with the team and under the supervision of the E-commerce Director, your mandate as Web Coordinator and Graphic designer is to ensure the quality and delivery of web promotions, mass mailers on multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, etc.) plus everything relating to e-commerce.
You will be responsible for the design and integration of e-commerce promotions etc. You will work both on the back-end and the front-end of our projects. You will also have the possibility to work with a multidisciplinary team to create and optimize the content of Web sites and hit several tasks related to our projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and propose layouts for promotions, mass mailers and everything related to Marketing for online site
- Prepare final artwork for online integration
- Maintain an electronic filing and online blog
- Knowledge e-commerce infrastructure and web Proficient in In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and HTML
- Creative, flexible Organized and dedicated
- Adaptable, receptive to new ideas, willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
- Attentive to detail
- Efficient and deadline oriented Team player
- On the lookout for new challenges in technology
- Strong interest in Web, retail and e-commerce
- Interest in new Web technologies
- Bilingualism - French and English both oral and written
- Love innovation
You have a College Diploma or a University Degree in Graphic Design and Web technologies or equivalent.
3 to 5 years as a Graphic web designer