- Develops and drafts digital and multiplatform strategies adapted to the objectives of the client.
- Generates new approaches and trends both internally and with our clients.
- Defines the requirements of digital and multiplatform applications to develop and optimize solutions proposed to our clients.
- Guides the team throughout projects as a brand ambassador.
- Heads up brainstorming sessions with the interdisciplinary team.
- Prepares, delivers and hosts client presentations.
- Helps develop synergy with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, e-commerce, information technology or the equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position.
- Understanding of marketing and communication.
- Ability to present and host working sessions internally and with the client.
- Excellent ability to analyze information.
- Marked intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to exercise leadership.
- Ability to summarize information clearly, concisely and intelligently.
- Strong listening skills, openmindedness, integrity.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) both spoken and written.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page