Want to revolutionize a $4 billion flyer and coupon market? Want to help build a digital business that more than 2 million Canadians and leading retailers / consumer packaged goods manufactures will use each and every month? Want to do it with an amazing team of entrepreneurial, passionate people in a fast-paced environment? Save.ca, a Canadian leader in digital flyers and coupons is seeking a National Account Executive to join our growing team. You will be responsible for sourcing new clients and building strong, long-term relationships by selling them Save.ca’s digital advertising services. This position is located in our Toronto office with a minimum of 2 days a week on-site at client meetings in Mississauga and Markham.
Executing your job with excellence requires following a 6 point plan:
- Leveraging your network, and technology to build a pipeline of prospective clients
- Showcasing a steadfast commitment to getting the decision maker on the phone
- Using your persuasive skills to get in front of the client live
- Performing a needs analysis to ascertain the appropriate digital solution for them
- Closing the sale and providing outstanding account service till the campaign is completed
- Using SalesForce.com daily to track leads and opportunities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven relentless hunter with the proven ability to exceed quota targets
- 2+ years selling digital advertising services preferred
- Strong business acumen to understand customer goals, challenges and operations.
- Proven consultative selling skills
- Self starter and can adapt quickly to changing environments and market trends.
- Understanding of CPG landscape & retail an asset