Digital Project Manager (1 year contract)
As Digital Project Manager you will be a key member of Bond Brand Loyalty’s team, responsible for overseeing web and email projects. You will use your knowledge of the latest technology to oversee flawless execution of multiple projects, and will work with a smart and hardworking team to deliver compelling and innovative solutions leveraging the latest email technologies and techniques. This position reports to the Creative & Strategy Operations Director.
As our Digital Media Project Manager, you will:
- Gather business requirements/goals. Collaborate with internal teams – learning strategists, digital developers, account teams, loyalty consultants, etc. - to design innovative email and web solutions
- Support pitches and “pre-sales” opportunities with proposal writing, solution overviews, quotes
- Write functional specifications that details the user experience and interactions instructions for developers and creatives
- Responsible for the digital user experience - working with an IA or independently; create detailed user flows, user stories, wireframes, and a balancing of technology and design
- Present solutions to internal teams and potentially to clients
- Document and diagram digital aspects of the solution to obtain approval/alignment by stakeholders including client and developers
- Project manage email projects and builds to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget and meets business objectives
- Work with client service teams to ensure timely delivery of assets and feedback
- Project management for learning courses (HTML and flash-based), websites builds (including responsive designed sites), email/communication campaigns and social programs
- Report on program success and flag challenges
- Knowledge of learning and performance solution programs, design, technology and standards
- Experience working closely with a driven dev team and an enthusiastic creative team and understanding what it takes to be successful in that environment
Are You the Right Fit?
The right candidate for this role has a broad exposure to digital marketing tactics (email, web, mobile) and will be able to project manage from solution design to delivery and reporting. Ability to provide insight and recommendations based on past experience is a major asset.
Really, we are looking for that special person who is exceptionally bright and detail-oriented; has the open-mindedness to listen and collaborate with others on the team; loves to be challenged by new ideas at work and working on some innovative digital loyalty solutions.
Key skills that will allow you to excel include:
In depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and various communication strategies
- Digital strategy experience
- Project Management of concurrent large and small projects
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS) required
- Extremely detail-oriented and punctual
- User experience design
- Be strategic in nature, creative in practice and practical in delivery
- Articulate verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills to oversee the writing of technical and/or client-friendly documentation required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Projects; Microsoft Visio is a plus.
- Knowledge of web architecture, UX design, social media and analytics
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary degree required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
See Yourself at Bond
At Bond Brand Loyalty we look for great people to become a part of incredible team. We want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees to grow and contribute to our mutual success.