As Digital Media Project Manager, you will be one of Maritz Canada’s key team members for overseeing digital email projects as well as online and mobile. You will use your knowledge of the latest technology to oversee flawless execution of multiple projects, and will work with a smart and hardworking team to deliver compelling and innovative solutions leveraging the latest email technologies and techniques. This position reports to the Digital Media Director.
The Digital Media Project Manager will:
- Project manage email projects and builds that come into the Digital Messaging team to ensure they are delivered on time, in budget and meets business objectives
- Schedule development and deployment work amongst 5+ resources
- Work with client service teams to ensure timely delivery of assets and feedback
- Put in place a system to track and manage projects and schedule against resources; make recommendations for efficient tracking
- Gather their business requirements/goals. Collaborate with internal teams – digital developers, account teams, loyalty consultants, etc. - to design innovative email, online and mobile solutions
- Present solutions to internal teams and potentially to clients
- Document and diagram digital aspects of the solution to obtain approval/alignment by stakeholders including client and developers
- Report on program success and flag challenges
Are You the Right Fit?
The right candidate for this role has a broad exposure to digital marketing tactics (email, web, mobile) and will be able to project manage from solution design to delivery and reporting. Ability to provide insight and recommendations based on past experience is a major asset.
Really, we are looking for that special person who is exceptionally bright and detail-oriented; has the open-mindedness to listen and collaborate with others on the team; loves to be challenged by new ideas at work and working on some innovative digital loyalty solutions.
Key skills that will allow you to excel include:
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing techniques and various communication strategies
- Digital strategy experience
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS) required
- Extremely detail-oriented and punctual
- Be strategic in nature, creative in practice and practical in delivery
- Articulate verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills to oversee the writing of technical and/or client-friendly documentation required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including programs including Excel, Project, Powerpoint, MS Project, Word
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary degree required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
See Yourself at Maritz
At Maritz Canada, we look for great people to become a part of incredible team. We want to inspire and enable people to achieve their full potential. This holds equally true for the solutions we create for our clients, as well as the opportunities we give our employees to grow and contribute to our mutual success.