Who are we?
Aasman is a full-service brand communications agency. We provide integrated communications solutions of all kinds to our clients – from brand clarification to identity systems, media planning, developing and producing advertising campaigns, marketing and communication materials, display materials and web design and development.
Our creative team is ever driven by purpose – that purpose being to meet our clients’ end goals. And we have as much fun as possible.
We are looking for a Digital Strategist who will play an integral role in – you guessed it – leading strategy for the digital communication on client projects. But it’s not a solo effort at aasman. As part of a collaborative team approach, you’ll work with our account managers, brand strategists, designers and developers to bring creative and tactical insights to the table, with the ultimate goal of achieving interactive solutions for our clients within the broader scope of their big-picture communication needs.
- Minimum of two years of digital marketing experience
- Willingness to learn and expand your skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in French as an asset
- Proven experience delivering digital marketing results
- Familiarity with running online advertising campaigns with Facebook, Twitter, Google and their analytical tools
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, yet be comfortable running a project or task independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivatedd: You know yourself well, you can see what else would come down the pipe and you are strategic to each of the clients needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience running programmatic campaigns (Google Doubleclick, etc)
- SQL and Excel
- Familiarity with CMS platforms such as Wordpress
- Experience in marketing automation software and workflow building
- Experience with social listening tools
- Understanding of SEO
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!