We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
This is a four month contract position providing project coordination and support to our informational platforms team within National Marketing. The team is responsible for our external website platforms (intact.ca, intactfc.com and jevco.ca) and eNewsletters.
Play an important role developing and updating our external websites and eNewsletters. In this role, you will work with multiple internal stakeholders to make regular, ongoing website updates and launch larger projects that meet our business objectives. Projects will be focused on website initiatives but may also include other digital initiatives as needed.
Core task areas:
Project Management: Coordination and project support for website changes and
projects, effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Communication: Regularly communication with both internal stakeholders and external
vendors while coordinating projects. Anticipate needs and escalate issues when necessary.
- Digital: Solid understanding of website updates; great attention to detail - able to review and test pages, identify defects, give signoff.
- Act as a point of contact between our internal clients and our external digital vendors, working closely with the senior digital consultants to ensure effective project management
- Coordinates the collection and delivery of web content and creative assets
- Reviews client documents to ensure all key information is correct prior to submitting for production (i.e. image sizes, correct links, character counts, content)
- Updates team members and leaders on status and progress of projects and work collaboratively with stakeholders to meet deadlines with deliverables
- Performs UAT testing on various browsers and devices
- Ensures customer satisfaction for both our internal and external partners
- Strong project management experience (attention to detail, organization skills
- Detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- University degree or College Diploma in Digital Marketing or a relevant area of study
- Excellent customer service, time management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of web tools and technologies including but not limited to: HTML, Wordpress, SEO, Analytics, WCAG, Photoshop
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience working in an Adobe CMS or Wordpress environment is an asset
- Experience working in the Financial Services or Insurance industry an asset
- Experience writing digital copy is an asset
- Knowledge of French is an asset
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
This posting closes on August 30, 2017.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Proof of eligibility for temporary roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation and/or a Canadian work permit, which authorizes you to work for the duration of the assignment. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada for the duration of the work term.