Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, analytical, highly motivated individual to join our Marketing Team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Executing a digital strategy to enhance Access Communications’ brand and to expand Access Communications’ presence on digital platforms including but not limited to websites, landing pages, social media and online advertising platforms.
- Executing company web objectives. Planning and executing digital projects within previously established guidelines, which includes defining project scopes, management of the customer life-cycle deliverables and resource availability, monitoring project progress, tracking action items, conducting design, content creation and implementation reviews and evaluating overall project success.
- Utilizing marketing automation software for nurture and funnel and inbound marketing initiatives including the management of the customer life cycle deliverables.
- Maximizing integration with Salesforce software and the reporting and functionality built into the customer relationship management system.
- Building and managing ongoing email marketing programs for both residential and commercial within previously established guidelines. As well as developing a monthly calendar, preparing and executing the creative.
- Managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn and others. Monitoring and identifying market trends.
- Analyzing and tracking results and activities on our existing digital platforms for all campaigns projects and web presence using Google Analytics and other tools. Reporting on market trends and new online marketing solutions.
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing: Ensuring Access is optimizing its presence online and generating high results in search results.
- A university degree in business administration, and 2 years experience in a digital marketing coordinator position.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, follow projects, and stay on top of them is required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are required.
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management system preferably SalesForce and marketing automation software such as Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot. Google Analytics, social media platforms, leading web development and executing online media buying.
- Google analytics certification, knowledge of html and css would be an asset.
- Experience working with Dot Net Nuke web platform, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – photoshop, indesign for the development of promotional materials would be an asset.
- Experience and knowledge in the operation of digital photography would be an asset.
- Clear criminal record check required.