AppDirect is the cloud service commerce leader making software and products accessible globally. The AppDirect cloud service commerce platform unites providers, developers and consumers of cloud services into a single ecosystem. This makes it easy for businesses to find, buy and manage cloud services from a central location and delivers new opportunities for providers to distribute, sell, and market cloud services. AppDirect-powered marketplaces, billing and distribution, and reselling services help providers – including Samsung, Telstra, Deutsche Telekom, ADP and others – connect millions of business users to solutions from Microsoft, Google, Box, DocuSign and more.
About the Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new and exciting marketing team at one of the fastest growing B2B companies around. The potential for career development is huge and the ability to have companywide impact is equally big. You will gain experience across all marketing function from industry experts.
About You & What You Will Do:
We are looking for a passionate digital web marketer with experience working collaboratively to build and execute on digital marketing campaigns that drive value for our customer and revenue for the business. In this role you will:
- Digital Marketing Strategy: You will execute our digital strategy in a cross-functional, fast pace environment.
- Analytics & Reporting: Manage analytics and campaign tools that measure our progress and inform our priorities.
- Hands-On Ownership: Be hands on in maintaining AppDirect website and creating/updating website pages.
- Be a respected cross functional partner: Partner with the web development, design, and product teams on marketing projects.
- SEO: Support AppDirect’s SEO strategy roll out. Assist in optimizing conversions across our web properties.
- Optimize & Test: A/B test landing pages, ads, campaigns across different digital channels and recommend insights.
- New web initiatives: Brainstorm and test new and creative growth strategies, collaborate with team to optimize user experience.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with web tools including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot, Heap, Optimizely and content management systems like Craft, WordPress, etc
- Meticulous, analytical, and data-driven
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- 2+ years of digital/web marketing experience
- BA/BS degree