Delvinia is seeking a Digital Insights Professional to provide over-flow support for full-service customer insights engagements involving quantitative research. Delvinia is a digital strategy and customer experience design firm. Our strategic design process commonly leverages quantitative research to develop insights into customer needs and to validate design.
The Digital Insights Professional is responsible for designing quantitative research questionnaires, testing and approving online surveys, analyzing and interpreting data, writing reports and articulating recommendations based upon the research findings. To accomplish this task, the Digital Insights Professional works with Delvinia to address the needs of the client, identify the appropriate research methodology and produce appropriate collateral.
- Support proposal writing, including costing
- Communicate with clients to understand and document the project objectives
- Identify appropriate quantitative methodology to address client needs
- Design questionnaires
- Identify appropriate sampling frame
- Review and approve programmed surveys
- Conduct data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Develop PowerPoint presentations of research findings
- Present findings directly to clients
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in market research, with hands on experience at all phases of the research process from design to delivery
- Knowledge of diverse quantitative research methodologies
- Experienced in questionnaire design
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SPSS or SAS
- High level of autonomy
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- CMRP designation preferred
This is currently a contract position, with the potential for full-time. Flat project fee or hourly.