Ubisoft, producer, editor and distributor of video games, interactive software, and multimedia applications situated in a loft in the heart of Mile-End, Montreal, offers a stimulating work environment where creativity, friendliness and leading edge technology are how what we pride ourselves in. You will benefit from a competitive salary and a range of social advantages, packaged with the strong possibility of advancement, as well as profit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the latest innovations of your field.
The Digital Distribution Coordinator will handle daily operations for maintaining Ubisoft’s PC-digital distribution business, ensuring that all platforms and channels are maintained and updated in a timely fashion, including Ubisoft’s own online stores. The ideal candidate should possess strong organization skills, technical proficiency, and have a significant online merchandising background.
- Gather and distribute marketing assets to digital distribution partners.
- Gather and distribute game masters and keys to digital distribution partners.
- Provide support to external partners, and coordinate with internal teams to ensure deadlines can be met and technical issues resolved.
- Maintain a catalog of products thru Ubisoft’s E-Commerce platform.
- Create and remove products as necessary; maintain accurate release dates and pricing.
- Use the online merchandising tools to promote new products and best sellers at Ubisoft Digital Stores, as well as cross-sell related products to highlight new promotions.
- Create html landing pages to promote Ubisoft’s PC downloadable content including games and DLC.
- Collaborate with Store Manager to develop promotions for Ubisoft’s network; execute and analyze those promotions and share results.
- Update store metrics monthly.
- 2-3 years of related work experience, with some prior E-Commerce experience preferred.
- College degree required. Strong affinity for videogame products.
- Background in online entertainment or consumer online services a plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and able to multi task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions.
- Proficiency with MS Office, good HTML and graphic design skills