Auto req ID: 25827BR
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people whoenjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service.
Live... Dream... Work the Adventure! It’s In Your Nature!
Reporting to the Digital Data Analytics Manager, the Digital Designer is responsible for website design, based on valid and supporting data points, using industry best-practices to enhance customer experience, improve web effectiveness with the goal of having one of the best websites in our industry. The Digital Designer will be a key contributor spearheading consistent brand and product messaging and will be qualified in digital design and have basic coding and development skills to join our team with a positive can-do attitude.
- Creation of digital designs for banners and features, landing pages, and inbound marketing channels
- Coding and scheduling website creative including performing usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility for desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Recommend website designs based on valid and supporting data points, using industry best-practices to improve website effectiveness, customer experience
- Participate in concept development and design ideation of visual designs, web layouts, branding campaigns, and projects as assigned
- Develop creative solutions for web initiatives including ad banners, dynamically targeted emails, promotional pages, social media user interfaces (UI), and content flow
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in advertising, marketing with digital background
- Vocational/Technical School Certificate
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- HTML/CSS skills
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles is preferred
- Working knowledge of social media channels
- Knowledge of A/B Testing and digital analytics would be an asset
- Ability to work on several projects at once in a fast-paced marketing department
- Strong attention to detail, colour, typography, and layout
- Receptive to creative direction
- Ready to work in teams, present your own work and ideas, and incorporate feedback