You know how to make it simple. You know how to make it memorable. You have a passion for words and an ability to optimize. You’re not just about clever headlines and fun content ideas, you love to write to connect with your audience.
Do gathering information, writing website content, writing compelling web and landing page give you the warm and fuzzies? If you’re creative, love knowing everything about digital copywriting and have a passion to find a better solution, we have our eyes peeled for your talent.
For this newly-created role, we’re looking for a forward-thinker (and forward-doer) who will help take our online travel businesses into the future. Someone who gets that customer experience is everything and is willing to do everything to make sure the AMA experience is heads above the rest. If this sounds like you – let’s talk!
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You manage your time as expertly as you manage your projects. Prioritizing, planning and organizing are part of your DNA
- You’re constantly connected and a true digital guru
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are always better than one.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios
- You’re both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll be responsible for gathering information through research, internal and external interviews as required to complete projects
- You’ll be accountable to understand brand identity, capturing and honing brand voice, and adhering to existing branding guidelines
- You’ll develop and write new website content for all Online Travel Services (OTS) products in support of SEO, social and marketing campaigns and quickly produce copy while maintaining high quality standards
- You’ll collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to define the OTS digital content development roadmap
- You’ll be responsible to complete planning for SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Marketing.
- You will write sharp, witty, authentic copy for websites, emails, social media posts and display advertising by matching tone and voice to the specific audience and medium
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a degree/college diploma in Marketing or Digital Communications. If your degree is in something else, tell us how it will help you in this role
- You’re no newbie – you already have minimum of 3 years digital copywriting experience
- You also have experience with marketing, social, SEO, PPC as an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.