Are you as comfortable creating crisp, engaging content as you are publishing it within a content management system (CMS)? Do you view the management of digital content as a business-critical function in an organization? We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Content Publisher to function as the subject matter expert (within our CMS) helping to define the evolution of our digital ecosystem.
We provide a work environment where you will be working with the best people in the industry. Our goal is to provide interesting and challenging work while at the same time have fun and celebrate successes. We have an opening for a full-time permanent opportunity.
Key Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with cross-functional teams to deliver content across a broad number of digital channels; oversees all elements including content intake, planning, execution and final reporting.
- Ability to create content deliverables (i.e. author new content pages; edit and retire existing content and images) and consult on the development of new and existing pages within the content management system (CMS).
- Previous experience authoring content within a CMS environment preferred.
- Familiar with user experience best practices; confident collaborating and managing internal and external partner relationships to deliver exemplary project outcomes
- Oversee all digital channels, ensuring departmental content (i.e. Communications, Marketing, IT and Global) is current and adheres to the overarching content strategy
- Experience and knowledge leveraging social media (i.e. Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) to achieve business objectives.
- Utilize web analytics to evaluate the success of the content and work with the Digital Content Strategist to make changes as needed
- Ensure all digital properties adhere to Bayer brand standards, templates, policies and guidelines.
- Oversee and establish criteria for content audits to support the Marketing Communications team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications Team to manage its content calendars and publishing process guidelines.
- Provide CMS publishing process assistance, guidance and training to other Sitecore users.
- Ensure all email marketing campaigns adhere to marketing best practices and applicable regulations, including anti-spam laws
- Ensure all social media channels follow Bayer policies and legal guidelines.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, preferably in Marketing, Information Management, Journalism or Digital Marketing.
- Three to five years of digital marketing experience; B-to-B environment preferred; agency experience considered an asset.
- Familiarity with user experience design principles; content analysis and/or content strategy disciplines.
- Intermediate understanding of content marketing best practices
- Minimum of two to three years creating and managing content; analyzing web analytics and leveraging marketing tools within a content management system (CMS); preferably, within the Sitecore environment.
- Highly effective project management, multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to effectively resolve issues with external and internal stakeholders
- Methodical and thorough with a strong focus on attention to detail, accuracy and an understanding for the need for documentation and well-defined procedures.
- Previous experience with Photoshop and InDesign considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in French is considered an asset.
- Agricultural experience is considered an asset.