Job ID: 15CMO_369
The Digital Content Coordinator is a key member of the BCAA Digital team, responsible for coordinating and maintaining content on BCAA and 3rd party websites as well as other digital assets such as our mobile application. Our digital team works closely with internal IT and product management team members to provide exceptional digital experiences for our Members and customers. This position requires the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time, along with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Coordinating and updating web content on bcaa.com including copy and images in conjunction with web designer.
- Proactively working with BCAA teams to ensure content is always accurate, relevant and up-to-date.
- Coordinating, updating and maintaining BCAA content on third party web sites such as AAA.com.
- Assisting with implementing A/B and multivariate tests; monitoring and reporting.
- Completing testing of web, mobile and third party properties as required.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of bcaa.com and associated digital properties, and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Identifying potential issues within all digital properties that may negatively impact customers, through ongoing review of surveys and web monitoring tools.
- Assisting with implementing digital tracking and reporting, ensuring accuracy of results.
- Assisting with search engine optimization efforts in conjunction with internal and external partners.
- Other related tasks and projects as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Computing Science
- 2-4 years’ experience working on business to consumer web sites in an enterprise environment
- Intermediate level HTML, HTML5, CSS
- Intermediate level experience with Adobe creative suite such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and editing skills..
- Experience using Sitecore CMS or similar enterprise CMS platform.
- Proven experience using Sitecore CMS or similar enterprise CMS platform
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with other team members
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with mobile web/mobile applications
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with analytics suites such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital design principles, graphic design principles and web standards is an asset
Background Check Requirements:
- ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECKS, WHICH MAY INCLUDE CRIMINAL, CREDIT, CREDENTIAL & REFERENCE CHECKS.
Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.