Digital Account Manager full-time
DAC Group is looking for someone who enjoys learning opportunities and is a team player. If you are passionate about search marketing, a great communicator and have the desire to push your career to the next level then we are eager to speak with you.
You are fluent in French and English. You have already led a web orchestra and you know how to make a discording violin play in unison. You speak fluently clientese and can also converse in developerian. You're not afraid to say "I do not know" but you set out to finding the answer and you have an urge to surpass yourself while pulling a team with you.
You think like Google ... You have a contagious passion for the web and technology ... You know how to make a good website and especially how to manage national, enterprise-level projects ... The challenges do not scare you...
We have a beautiful place for you in a room filled with bright light and bright minds, in a LEED certified building with open concept space, in a hip neighborhood close to the metro Lionel-Groulx and all the perks from Marché Atwater and the nice restaurants on Notre-Dame Street.
- Working hand in hand with the Account Director who incidentally, will be your direct supervisor.
- Coordinate and manage the production of large-scale web programs:
- Identify needs with customers;
- Create the Project Charter;
- Coordinate work teams;
- Manage deliverables;
- Liaise with billing;
- Produce project progress reports.
- To ensure a harmonious relationship with customers.
- Continue ongoing relationship with Operations, Production and Strategy (Toronto) and ensure the proper functioning of the projects.
- Manage production budgets and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of digital products and our special offers.
- Identify business development opportunities within projects or with existing clients and to grow revenues.
- Bachelor of E-Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Administration or other relevant concentration
- 3-5 years in Web Project Management within an agency environment
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO and PPC, Google Adwords certification is a plus
- Great attention to detail and a inclination for precision
- Analytical skills and ability to see the amount projected by all parties
- Understanding and ability to report performance and link with client objectives
- Tenacious and positive personality
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Be friendly 99% of the time, but respectful 100%; have the capacity to develop partnerships with colleagues in matrix teams and with satellite offices
- Very good communication skills verbal and written, in French and English
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is a plus
- Occasional travel by air at our expense, including Toronto