The Private Label division of Parasuco is seeking for a Designer. These are exciting times at Parasuco. We are changing, evolving and growing. To help achieve all that we have planned, we seek enthusiastic, collaborative, creative, and focused people. People who embrace change…people who are excited about developing new solutions... people who want to make a real impact. More than ever, we're all about opportunity and growth. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable associate, helping lead Parasuco forward.
This could be just the place for your career in design to sky rocket. As a Private Label Designer, you will not only handle the technical follow up required, but mostly you will develop outstanding product in line with each client needs and expectations.
- Design product required by customers suggesting fresh new ideas to improve the product in terms of fabric, wash, trims, print, labeling package and graphics;
- In partnership with vendors research new fabrics, washes and finishes leading to effective product development;
- Provide clear sketches and styling explanations of the product to the technical design team in timely manner;
- Follow up with vendors on samples developments;
- Work closely with Sales Director to understand customer expectations and requirements.
The Talent needed:
- Well organized, compliance with tight deadlines and sense of urgency, proficient at multi tasking, excellent influencing skills;
- Excellent understanding of fabrics as well as garment construction, including denim and washes;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple resources;
- Self motivated individual with excellent communication and written skills mainly in French and English;
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with time sensitive constraints;
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Enthusiasm, initiative and result-driven;
- 5 years of experience in a similar role, within a private label department or company. Experience in denim is essential;
- Designer Degree from renowned institute;
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator).
We offer exciting and challenging careers for people who are passionate about fashion and are determined to succeed in a fast-paced, creative environment.
* This role is a maternity leave replacement.