WE ARE AN EXPERIENCE DESIGN AGENCY WITH A RELENTLESS FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our experience-design process. We do this to create experiences that are simpler, more useful, entertaining, and convenient. Our mission is to in some way change their lives for the better.
TODAY WE’RE 750 PEOPLE IN 10 OFFICES ON 3 CONTINENTS.
We are thinkers. Makers. Do’ers. We speak a dozen different languages and are inspired by a million different things. But no matter what our discipline is or where we are in the world, we’re united by a common excitement for digital that’s absolute and contagious.
The Designer is an original thinker who contributes to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form. Working in the Creative Services Department, the Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for the Internet and Web-based marketing initiatives. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Creating interactive design concepts.
- Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs.
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers.
- Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education, 1+ years design and interactive work experience.
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets.
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
- Developed and diverse communication skills.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of the strengths and limitations of Flash, After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady.
- An understanding of information architecture and hierarchy.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Passion for and commitment to the profession of visual communication.
- Solid footing on the line between creative expression and commercial reality.
- Self motivated, organized and accountable.
- Illustration in both electronic and traditional media is an asset.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web and video is an asset.