Do Process LP develops law practice software solutions that helps legal professionals to streamline their business and deliver high value to their clients. Do Process customers save time by increasing accuracy and efficiency, which creates capacity for customers to grow the profitability of their practice.
Over 1,000,000 conveyancing transactions are processed manually through Do Process. in addition, Do Process partners with other Companies to provide convenient access to title insurance, mortgage instructing, and title searches.
This person will be able to demonstrate value proposition to clients while leveraging relationship, and long term strategic advantage to clients. The focus is to grow and effectively prospect high potential clients.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Customer interface, relationship building, innovation and demonstration
- Business Development
- Strategy and internal customer development and planning, and Market Insights
- Maintain Customer Information and CRM Data
- Provide web based and in person training and support for growing client base (ensures product use)
- Present breadth of product demonstrations and be able to identify solutions specific to client's environment and needs. Promote usage of all of Do Process's software products (Revenue Growth)
- Identify and develop new business opportunities (grow customer base)
- Accelerate adoption of software program by new users (faster engagement)
- Solicit feedback regarding products & services, and work with internal stakeholders for development and market intelligence (Customer focus)
- Develop and execute strategic account management plans
- Functional knowledge of a real estate legal market process.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated aptitude for software product knowledge and sales success.
- Advanced knowledge of The Conveyancer
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to effectively build and maintain collaborative relationships with clients as well as communicate with all levels of the organization
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working as a real estate law clerk and/or equivalent