Role: Client Experience Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Location: Fort Langley Office
*Please submit your application here: http://jellymarketin..ordinator/
- Fabulous personality and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and skill for ensuring information is accurate and complete
- Self‐motivated team player
- Naturally inclined to focus efforts on discovering, meeting, and serving the needs of the clients and management team
- Cash handling
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Computer proficiency including: e‐mail, word processing, internet research
- Creative problem solving: ability to review situations, organize information, identify key factors and recommend solutions
- Proven ability to focus and complete tasks and projects on time even when exposed to interruptions
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Experience Coordinator will be the first impression for all visitors, clients, potential clients, and the like at Jelly Marketing's Fort Langley office. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering all incoming phone calls, transferring calls, taking and delivering messages with high level of accuracy, warmth, and professionalism
- Greeting and hosting all incoming visitors in a friendly and warm manner: offering tea, coffee, taking coats, etc.
- Cash handling and spend reconciliations
- Assisting Director of Operations with internal projects and tasks including but not limited to: accounting, scheduling meeting spaces, group hosting, staff meetings, team building activities, shipping and receiving, special occasions, etc.
- Assisting Principal with tasks related to the administrative, creative, and other tasks.
- Assisting Principal with tasks related to business development including but not limited to: research, reporting, data entry and compilation, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Jelly Team members as deemed appropriate
- Serve as a vibrant cultural catalyst via music curation and communal space administration.
- Daily organization and administration of communal spaces, reception, etc.
- Weekly inventory of communal resources, kitchen, office, etc. weekly purchasing of necessary supplies
- Regular care for all plant life
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal vehicle