CRM Specialist contract
Manwin, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a CRM Specialist.
We are looking for a fresh-thinking CRM Specialist, who will oversee aspects of our e-marketing campaigns. Reporting to the CRM Manager, the successful candidate should be a strategic thinker who values the importance of market segmentation and uses effective strategies for ensuring success by delivering targeted and value added content to subscribers. The primary goal of this role is to increase conversion, customer experience and retention.
Your responsibilities will include all of the following which will be specific to 1 particular website (product specific):
- Conceptualizing email campaigns and landing pages. This includes different A/B/C/D testing options.
- Create, design and manage email related e-marketing throughout campaigns life cycle.
- Assist in strengthening the acquisition and retention of subscribers using sound e-marketing strategies.
- Assist in developing segmentation strategies to ensure e-marketing relevance to members, at the same time increasing e-commerce conversion.
- Analyze email performance, identifying levers and creating regular reports for management review.
- Implementing and optimizing email campaigns, working closely with design, marketing and/or product teams.
- Analyze current data and research future trends; add to best practices and current knowledgebase.
- Work with IT and creative design team to get the required material for campaign advertising.
- 1-2 years of progressive professional experience in e-Marketing.
- Passion for e-commerce and the ability to use data/insights for driving marketing decisions.
- Excellent understanding of email campaign performance metrics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong in analyzing statistical data.
- Ability to work within a team, but also independently.
- Ability to multitask, be organized and detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related equivalent experience.
- Creative and innovative spirit.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
About the Organization
Manwin is an industry-leading medium-sized IT firm with over 320 employees, specializing in entertainment media, web marketing and development. We are growing fast and are constantly pushing the boundaries of cutting edge web technology. With a strong emphasis on object-oriented software design practices and principles, we develop revolutionary web based applications for the Web 2.0.