At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
(12 month contract)
The Creative Department at Rogers is looking for a Project Manager who will manage the creative process and overall execution of creative solutions for internal & external clients, from concept to completion. They will liaise with Engagement Managers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of creative solutions according to the business needs.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the development of campaign deliverables for assigned projects. Deliverables could include: promotional tv spots, on-air graphics, web promotions/pages, print collateral, digital & social media ads, events, etc.
- Primary point of contact for the Client through execution
- Liaise with the Client Lead to ensure the successful management of the project and ensure that the Client’s expectations are met
- Develop and monitor timelines for each new program and manage workflow.
- Coordinate key elements of the program, ensuring deliverables reflect the statement of work. Includes coordinating efforts with internal departments within Rogers outside of Creative.
- Liaise with client and for materials and approvals
- Work closely with other internal and external digital, design, copywriting and production resources.
- Manage production budgets, which include reporting and final posts.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure ongoing success of program
- Prepare post mortem analysis regarding program overview, delivery, future recommendations, etc.
What you bring:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Program Management, Marketing or Business
- Experience working in a Creative or Media agency.
- 2+ years’ experience in delivering client-focused solutions, with multiplatform creative teams in broadcast, print, digital, motion design and video production and/or specific specialized skill or knowledge in digital and social media executions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Product Management
Requisition ID: 110185
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
We recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because your tomorrow inspires our today.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.