Are you the right fit?
We’re looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead the Creative Services team in the execution of all design needs for the organization. You will be the lead brand steward and ambassador.
You love design, you love helping businesses grow and you love working with great people to achieve common goals. You should be a proven leader and team player with experience at managing multiple projects and designers against tight deadlines.
This hands on role, alongside the direct reports, will provide creative direction on all design projects including but not limited to POS materials, Digital banners, Print (direct mail, magazine ads), Social media visuals, Training materials, Email, Presentation Materials and Video.
The Creative Director will work with closely with the Marketing team to conceive and develop new concepts and ideas as well as:
- Managee the Creative Services team, providing creative inspiration, guidance and mentorship
- Lead the creative strategy for Marketing and PR campaigns
- Work with all levels and teams of the organization
- Create impactful visual design and brand identity work
- Keep up-to-date with trends in branding, marketing, and advertising
- Present creative pitches to project leads with clarity and design rationale
- Manage design requests to ensure they stay on track and meet deadlines
- Host creative strategy workshops to develop creative assets
- Translate creative vision across multiple media channels
- Build new relationships with printing and design vendors
- Creative and motivated, self-starter with strong knowledge of design principles and strong communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- High level of knowledge and proficiency in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Sketch 3, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Animation program experience: Animate CC and/or other animation programs is an asset
- Experience with digital platforms including rich media creation and website design/creation
- Ability to synthesize complex briefs into simple creative concepts
- Strong understanding of typography
- Strong understanding of graphics, marketing and communications, print/production terminology and concepts
- Strong understanding of design processes and workflows for best-in-class practices
- You will be receptive to growth and change whilst demonstrating design expertise, professionalism and passion for design within a dynamic start-up culture
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Staff Stock Option Plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Fitness reimbursement program