Creative Accounts Manager
Education Requirements: 4 yr Communications/Marketing/Journalism/Art /Design degree Program
Experience: 5-10 years direct job experience
Pay: 75,000 – 85,000 /yr base salary or commensurate with experience
Location: Iqaluit, NU
Housing: Shared housing available (Staff House)
Health Plan: Included (100% of premium paid by Atiigo Media)
Term: Full-time, permanent
Additional: Performance bonuses
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, this position requires a self-motivated, extremely organized individual with strong communications skills. Specifically:
- Experienced in client interaction and management, including issue resolution and conflict management skills
- A strong understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent communication, organization and facilitation skills
- Experience with brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Strong persuasive skills
The Creative Accounts Manager is responsible for facilitating, planning and carrying out tasks related to all Atiigo projects. This will require working closely with the creative team (designers, videographer, web manager, senior project manager).
Must manage tight deadlines and work with division leads (Web Manager, Office Manager, Video Services Manager). Will work closely and oversee key projects with creative team members and be able to manage projects from start to finish, independently. Will be required to become familiar with all aspects of the business, including administration and clerical, writing and research, managing budgets, liaising with clients and subcontractors and travelling for client meetings and training.
- Client intake and management
- Writing and editing copy
- Research, literature reviews, environmental scans
- Project management
- Scheduling, job tracking and project oversight for all accounts
- Working closely with the creative team
- Financial planning, estimating and budgeting
- Marketing planning and strategies
- Communications planning and strategies
- Meetings and corresponding with clients and subcontractors
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Professional development planning and employee training
- Facilitating focus groups and community consultation
A strong knowledge of Nunavut and its communities, an understanding of the cultural uniqueness of Nunavummiut and the Inuktitut language as well as social, geographical and market conditions would be highly beneficial.