We are looking for someone who ideally has it all! An individual who is as passionate about developing websites as they are about creative design and possesses the matching skill-sets for both is the perfect fit for this role.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Corporate Designer/Developer will have primary responsibility developing, designing, and maintaining the company’s internal online web properties and work closely with the creative design and Information Systems teams to help ensure optimal user experience. Additionally, this role will support the Corporate Webmaster and Creative Services Manager with creating a variety of both print and digital marketing assets, including internal communications, e-marketing, advertising, corporate templates, flash videos, web banners, and other design projects as required.
- Work with internal teams to support ongoing development and design requirements for our online employee community
- Regular maintenance and enhancements for online employee communities
- Work with the creative team to provide support for externally-facing marketing design projects
- Be the primary resource for internal digital, print, and web design projects
- Assist on various marketing projects as needed
- Experience with multi-media authoring a strong asset (video editing, exporting/compression for different delivery methods, best practices for user experience/accessibility, limitations of platforms, etc.)
- Experience with CRM (NetSuite), Marketing Automation (Pardot), and online community tools (Igloo) a definite asset.
- A results oriented individual who can not only survive, but THRIVE in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and take projects from planning to completion