Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: SmarttNett (http://www.smartt.com)
Category: Copywriting / Writing
The copywriter will be responsible for creating, proofing, and revising content designed to create sales and increase traffic to websites. We are looking to develop a list of contractors that we can call on an as-needed basis.
- Write copy for web sites, proof, and edit for revisions required.
- Proofreading assistance to other team members.
- Meet with Supporting Person and/or the entire team to give status updates on assigned projects.
- Contribute ideas for new business and current clients' web strategies.
- Work with the team to prepare presentations for clients, as and if required.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in English, journalism, advertising, marketing or public relations, or a combination of education and experience acceptable to SmarttNet required.
- Experience working with Wordpress and/or Drupal highly desirable.
- Ability to write catchy, persuasive copy that sells every client's website services or products is a must.
- Experience brainstorming copy ideas and possible angles for a client's required materials and contributing original ideas for web content.
- Must be able and willing to work long hours on short notice in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong command of the English language with an eye to catch spelling and grammar errors is essential.
- Ability and willingness to take feedback and rewrite directions positively is a must.
- Ability to work with content strategist, graphics and web designers, web developers, and technical writers in a positive team environment is critical.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page