nTrust is a rapidly growing, dynamic startup. We are an online peer-to-peer transaction service that makes sending money anywhere in the world (in any currency and any amount) as simple as sending an email or a tweet. As our copywriter, you will be working in an entrepreneurial, results-driven environment where your ideas are heard—and where you have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally.
Reporting to nTrust’s Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate for our small team will be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking on significant responsibilities, and completing substantial projects. You will have to quickly understand our goals and clarify objectives, research and internalize the required information.
The position encompasses writing, editing and producing a wide range of support articles, stories, and news items for earned, owned and paid media channels (online and offline).
- Iterate and improve our language and help us to express a voice that is in line with our brand and our mission
- Work directly with our creative, marketing, and product teams to produce final concepts from start to finish
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously (from landing-page copy to advertisements to product-support content) and produce high-quality writing and ideas by incorporating multidimensional feedback
- Plan, coordinate, write and edit new content for nTrust.com
- Ensure nTrust’s web content supports a wide range of promotional strategies, tactics, and campaigns
- Write original content and/or provide substantive editing to content provided by others, seeing it through the proofing and approval process to publication
- Maintain a schedule of required changes to time-sensitive material, and monitor changes to ensure that our content is kept up-to-date
- Create, edit, and maintain in-depth nTrust support articles. This includes maintaining technical product documentation, online user documentation, internal training materials, release documents, and other product related documentation as required
- Act as editor and curator for key news and storytelling channels including the nTrust.com website and blogs
- Continually source story opportunities from nTrust activities and initiatives, as well as from media stories that are related to nTrust
- Write campaign-related material such as email, ad copy, and landing pages
- Write content for printed collateral including brochures, print ads, proposals, and more
- Participate in supporting nTrust social media engagement by creating content and posting on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- At least two years of full-time experience in a copywriting/content-focused marketing role
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic start-up environment, managing multiple projects and a steady volume of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical team members
- An open mind and a flexible nature—we are a startup company after all!
- Solid conceptual portfolio of award-winning work that demonstrates strong conceptual skills, innovation in engaging consumers across multiple channels (i.e. television, print, online, social, installations)
- Experience in content management, search engine optimization (SEO), and cross-departmental copywriting functions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience using Google Analytics, SEO tools and CMS and blogging platforms
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Outstanding attention to detail and an eye for consistency across multiple projects
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
- Experienced in testing / optimizing content variation