We’re not looking for a run-of-the-mill Copywriter. We’re looking for a Dead Famous one – a beautiful machine who thinks strategically, acts fearlessly and slays every creative challenge that crosses his or her desk. Someone who possesses that elusive mix of writing ability, business knowledge and at least some familiarity with one or more of the social sciences. If you’re this unicorn, we promise to feed you (beer) and care for you (salary/benefits) like the delicate creature you are (please don’t be delicate).
Our chosen candidate will:
- Join our team in an open plan, collaborative environment where ideas reign over egos.
- Develop creative strategies, concepts and copy for a variety of mediums including digital, film/television, radio, print and a bunch of stuff that defies classification.
- Learn our strategic methodologies and embrace new ways of thinking about our audience.
- Study our clients’ businesses inside and out, to the extent that you’re able to identify new opportunities and see them to fruition.
- Embrace an innovative culture where fame is always ahead of the future, and all the comedic chaos that comes with it.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience at an established agency (advertising, design or digital). This is NOT negotiable. No experience. No Interview.
- Must have a portfolio - containing ideas we secretly wish we’d thought of.
- Proven ability to take ownership, multi-task and handle several projects/deadlines at once.
- Strong social skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly to clients and suppliers.
Dead Famous is the byproduct of a new era of ideas, conversations and connections – integrating a number of disciplines including brand strategy, creative, digital, social and pre-to-post production services to create relevant communications that make brands famous.
We work with organizations of all sizes to identify new opportunities and craft experiences worthy of their audience, from internal brand champions to highly specialized market segments. In this regard, we think of ourselves as Agents of Brand Celebrity; always looking for new ways to expose our clients to the right audience, gain notoriety, build a fan base and foster meaningful interactions.