Coordinator, Events & Community Relations/Marketing & Business Development full-time
The Saskatchewan Abilities Council is a community-based organization that works with individuals of varying abilities to enhance their quality of life. With branches in Regina, Saskatoon, Yorkton, and Swift Current, the Council has been providing services and programs in the province of Saskatchewan for over 60 years.
The Council has an immediate opening for Coordinator, Community Relations & Events/Marketing & Business Development. This position fulfills two important roles. As Community Relations & Events Coordinator, the position has responsibility for the successful coordination and delivery of fund raising, promotional, and other special events and for effective relationship management in support of these. As Marketing & Business Development Coordinator, the position has responsibility for the effective coordination and delivery of marketing activitiesin support of our commercial and program operations. The focus of work shifts throughout the year depending on the timing of events, needs, and opportunities.
- Degree/diploma in commerce, marketing or related field
- Fund raising training or experience
- Leadership abilities, strong business acumen
- Three years’ directly related experience
- Public relations, marketing, and event management knowledge
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Take-charge, “can-do” attitude,
- Outgoing, comfortable in social settings, happy individual
- Ability to achieve results
- Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
$3,319 to $4,133 per monthplus benefits