About Mortgage Professionals Canada
Established in 1994, Mortgage Professionals Canada is the mortgage broker channel association representing the largest and most respected network of mortgage professionals in the country. Our over 12,000 members are drawn from every province and from all industry sectors. This diversified membership enables us to bring together key players with the aim of enhancing professionalism in our industry.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the evaluation, development, and execution of the association’s overall marketing and communications initiatives and strategy. This person will be required to develop and manage a content marketing strategy to support all association initiatives. Audience development and increased member engagement by leveraging Mortgage Professional Canada’s various digital assets and communication offerings will be a key component of this role.
The Coordinator reports directly to the Director, Marketing and Communications and will collaborate with all members of the marketing and communications team to effectively deliver timely content promoting the association’s activities to our members. This role works to support the creation and maintenance of social media and digital marketing platforms and campaigns, websites, blogs, email campaigns, while maintaining brand strength and consistency. This role applies these same skills in support of media monitoring, reporting and content creation.
Our Communication Assets
- Email communications and campaigns
- Association website(s)
- Social media properties
- Print publications and magazines
- Supports the development of cross platform digital and social media strategies
- Supports daily community management, monitoring, tracking, content creation and execution across all our social media platforms. (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Plan, write, and deliver engaging and creative online communications (news stories, editorials, blogs, bylines, social media posts, media briefings, press releases, other marketing content, etc.)
- Ensures social media is constantly current and relevant by staying up-to-date with leading and emerging social media platforms and best practices
- Supports the reporting, analysis and measurement of both organic and paid initiatives
- Performs daily email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing and distribution of campaigns. Flags potential issues and/or troubleshoot or escalate issues related to websites, email marketing and digital campaigns.
- Participates in paid social/digital campaign performance monitoring and optimization and supports campaign deployment from inception to maintenance.
- Assists with pulling and analyzing data from Google Analytics and other Webmaster tools related to analyzing digital marketing channels
- Identifies opportunities for innovative online strategies and tactics to: support awareness building and drive member engagement. Including, but not limited to: SEO, paid search, social media, and display advertising.
- Monitors media activity related to relevant issues and provides regular updates on emerging coverage/issues/trends
- Reports on analytics and results, media mentions and analysis
- Creates monthly reports on media coverage and analytics.
- Coordinate with the marketing and communications team to ensure consistency of brand and messaging across all association initiatives.
- 5+ years marketing and/or communications experience
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in marketing, digital marketing, communications or a related discipline (an equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience may also be considered)
- Demonstrated ability to strategically create, curate and deliver thought-provoking content across multiple channels
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns required
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Experience with social media content creation and management (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Experience analyzing and reporting digital marketing metrics with latest analytics software – web traffic, email metrics and social media metrics.
- Mortgage broker industry experience is preferred
Working knowledge and experience with:
- Modern CMS environment (Sitefinity, WordPress, etc), including basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Email marketing platform (Acoustic/IBM/Silverpop, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Applications to support social media management (Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Web services including Google AdWords, Analytics, and related tools, including SEO and PPC
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Learn more about us at www.mortgageproscan.ca