- a talented writer with exceptional communication skills?
- an avid consumer of content who loves creating new material?
- keen to continually learn and develop skills with a progressive company?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
As a Content Marketing Specialist (CMS), you will write and produce various types of content to expand Bison Transport’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. The CMS will also play a key role in the creation and editing of content for traditional mediums such as corporate newsletters and internal communication. This is a key role with a lot of influence at Bison, and it requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create print and digital resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness and/or other important metrics
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote Bison’s brand, while also attracting site visitors though search, social media and email subscribers.
- Collaborate with designers, videographers, sales professionals and industry experts to produce relevant content.
- Act as the last line of defense for all communication.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
BA/BS degree, CreComm Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Past experience building audiences, either online or offline.
A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also follow processes and rely on data to make decisions.
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) and photography would be an asset.
Bison is a multi-award winning, world class Transportation Company. We are a proud Platinum member ofCanada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and also named as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures! We believe in the aggressive pursuit of success which is visible in our history and stability as an employer across Canada.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the continued growth and success of a leading transportation company?
Are you seeking a mentoring environment that encourages learning and growth? Are you a leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills? If your answer is yes - make your application to Bison your first step toward making your best career choice yet!
We are currently recruiting talented, high performing individuals who have a strong desire to engage in a highly innovative and progressive culture. Join our team today!
Please submit your application as per the Internal Hiring Procedure before Sept 1, 2015: Document Control #3721