Atria Senior Living is one of the nation's leading providers of independent living, assisted living and memory care communities. We serve more than 16,000 older Americans in 27 states by creating a superior product through thought leadership, active aging programs and culinary excellence. Our communities are a hub of activity providing our residents with social opportunities and mental stimulation in comfortable, well-appointed surroundings. Behind the warmth and welcome of our Atria communities are over 11,000 employees nationwide who embrace their purpose of helping older adults have a better life. In return, not only do they have a lucrative career, but they experience the joy of helping others and making a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. We would love for you to join our Atria family!
- Primarily focused on sales activities outside the community by making sales calls to potential residents, referral sources and other resources.
- Work with the Executive Director and the Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement a rolling 90 day Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Meet or exceed weekly company/community sales standards.
- Produce a weekly sales forecast.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, remotely and in real time where possible, and conduct walk-in and scheduled tours with prospective residents or interested parties.
- Work with the Executive Director and the Regional Sales Manager to facilitate training and continuous in servicing for all community staff that may have occasion to field an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in or scheduled tour.
- Work with all departments to support the sales effort through coaching and training in the community.
- Accurately maintain the community’s Customer Relationship Management database by collecting and entering information about new inquiries and recording consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries and prospective residents.
- Accurately maintain the Organizational and Contact libraries in the community’s Customer Relationship Management database by entering information about new potential referral sources, updating information about current referral sources and keeping detailed accounts of appointments with individual referral source contacts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential referral sources and conduct on-going field visits.
- Qualify prospective residents, effectively matching our services to their needs thus maximizing move-in potential.
- Qualify all current and potential referral sources, effectively matching our services to their needs, thus maximizing referral potential.
- Research and maintain current information on local competition and new services and competitors entering the marketplace. As requested, gather specific market/competitive information and report findings to Regional Sales Manager, the Executive Director and the Business Analysis team at the support center.
- Accurately track move-ins, move-outs and quantity vs. quality of referral activity, determining appropriate follow up actions.
- Assist the Executive Director in ensuring that the community, including all available apartments, model apartments, common areas and grounds are staged, marketable and presentable.
- As necessary, assist the Management Team in completing the necessary move-in paperwork ensuring a smooth transition for the resident and acting in compliance with company policies and appropriate State Licensing regulations.
- Provide regional management with necessary paperwork and reports to actively monitor sales efforts.
- Attend and participate in core Atria sales training events and maximize techniques to grow census/revenue.
- Provide opportunities for greater community members and prospects to visit and tour the community by promoting appropriate special events.
- Serve as a resource by educating and providing information to those who advise seniors on health and alternative living options.
- Manage and monitor community marketing budget. Operate within established budgetary guidelines and according to current community census.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- One to two years of related sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred.
- Must possess strong customer service skills, basic financial knowledge of revenue and profitability, intermediate computer and electronic file management skills and strong organizational skills including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.